Thursday 16 January 2014

Last day

Alhamdulillah. Praise to Allah.
I've been waiting so hard to make sure today come to my life smoothly. The day that I just finished my student life. University life. No more classes, exams, and assignment. Last semester seem to be a very rough semester to me. A lot of problem came. I had to do my final year project (not even finished till today), search place for internship and a lotttt of projects that I really don't know how to do it. I also have a bit problem with my group members as the group members are given by he lecturer. But, how I believe there will be a rainbow after a storm, I've manage all the problems successfully. Alhamdulillah. 

And today, is my last day being here. At Kolej Ungku Omar where I had spent my 2 1/2 years as UKM's student here. Of course I'm really sad to leave KUO, to say goodbye to my friends and also my bed. :( 
But, I know something good are waiting for me out there. Whatever happened, we still have to be in our future. Past always have just be our memory. 

So now, I also have to say goodbye to one thing that I really don't want to, that is: "UKMJaring" . Byebye everything. Byebye everyone. I will be missing you all soooo much. 

Last but not least, I want to say a special BIG thanks to both of parents. I've been here now because of them. Thanks to sent me here at UKM. 

So, Sayonara KUO. 

2 comments: